Monday, January 10, 2011

Sugar Test Results

I know I am a little behind, but I went in for my 30 week check-up last Tuesday (1/4). All was good, little man is growing like a weed and I didn't gain any weight from 12/21/10 to 1/4/11. Woohoo! I met the last of 5 doctors in the rotation at this appointment and have been pleased with everyone I have met. I do have my top three favorites, but they are all nice and I will be fine with any of them delivering Cooper. While I was at this visit, I did ask the doctor for the results of my sugar test, because I never heard anything back from the doctors office. He said my sugar level from the blood test came back at 115mg/dL, which he said was good. They don't require the 3 hour retest unless you hit 130mg/dL or higher, so I had nothing to worry about. I do have a picture from last week, but I keep forgetting to upload it to the computer. Hopefully I can get that picture up and a new picture for this week ASAP. Till then, have a wonderful week and enjoy the beautiful snow if you live in the Southeast US!

Update to this post...here's my 29w4d bump picture...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you passed your test! I've realized that I'm doing good if I get down to 115 two hours after a meal so count your blessings there.

    ReplyDelete