It has been so long since I have posted and have had so much going on. I can't even start to bring you up to date, so I am just going to pick up from here. Maybe one day I will post some of the things that have gone on in the past 1 1/2 years since I last posted.
Cooper turned 18 months this past Sunday and Brad and I celebrated our 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY on Monday. Wow how time flies! We went for Cooper's 18 month doctors appointment and he is growing and developing right on target with where he should be. My little boy is 25lbs and 32" tall. He talks non stop (in his own language - if I only knew what he was saying) and RUNS everywhere. He is seldom afraid of anything, has started throwing temper tantrums and climbs on anything in sight. Coop is so lovable, loves to give hugs and throw kisses, is a mommy's boy and is into EVERYTHING!
Even though I am a stay at home mom, we stay very busy. We do quite a bit of traveling as a family whether it is to the lake for the weekend, a trip to the beach or the mountains, or off to Raleigh to visit friends or go to a NC State football game, we are always on the go. Cooper and I go to a MOPS group down the street and have made lots of friends in the group. I am on the leadership/steering team this year and love every second of it. I also volunteer at the hospital making phone calls to new moms and work with the lactation consultant as kind of like the secretary for our volunteer support team. When I'm not being mommy and running around, I have a spray tanning and vinyl decal business I run out of my home. Like I said earlier, we stay very busy!
Cooper and Brad keep me healthy and active! Since having Cooper, I have dropped all of my baby weight and lost an additional 20lbs. Brad is training for his second Ironman, so I was inspired and encouraged by Brad to do a triathlon. So, this past Saturday, I completed my first Sprint Triathlon at Belews Lake, NC. I swam 750m, biked 14.5 miles and ran 3.1 miles all in 1 hour 48 minutes. I was told once I got started I would get hooked. They were right. I will definitely be doing another one sometime in the next year and now have a time to beat!
Ok, that's enough rambling, here's a couple of pictures for you to enjoy :)
 |
| Coop's going to kill me for this one day ;) |
 |
| Coop & Daddy |
 |
| Anniversary Trip - Atlantis in Nassau, Bahamas |
 |
| Anniversary Trip - Brad trying out his surfing skills on the Florider |
 |
| Anniversary Trip - Overlooking the bay in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas |
 |
| Anniversary Trip - Pic of our ship in Philipsburg, St. Maarten |
Welcome back!!
ReplyDelete