So, I am absolutely exhausted lately. Cooper is doing a number on my nighttime sleeping. I guess that's what happens when you are almost 37 weeks pregnant! As promised, I am posting some things from my baby shower last weekend. I am not much in a writing mood, so I will let you enjoy pictures this week.
However, before I post the pictures, I owe a HUGE THANK YOU to Mom, Lisa, Brooke, Shannon, Stacey and Lizzie! You ladies did an incredible job on the shower. It was AMAZING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, and many more words. I am blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. God is great!
Ok, enjoy the pictures :)
 |
| Shannon, Me & Stacey |
 |
| Lisa (aka Mimi) & Mom (aka Na Nae) |
 |
| NC State Centerpiece |
 |
| Diaper Cake Shannon made! |
 |
| Gift Table - Mom made this amazing centerpiece! |
 |
| Nannie Stroud & Me (this is her first GREAT grandbaby)! |
 |
| Lisa, Me & Leslie |
 |
| Mom & Me - Can you tell she's excited about her first grandbaby...hehe! |
 |
| Brooke, Stacey & Shannon - The BEAUTIFUL HOSTESSES!!! |
 |
| Me & Mom opening gifts |
 |
| Brooke, Me & Mom - How cute are these little outfits?!? |
 |
| Brooke & Me |
 |
| Emily & Me - She got engaged the night before...WOOHOO!!! |
 |
| Lucy, Me, Anderson & Beth - Thanks for driving so far to come hang out for the afternoon! |
 |
| Sisters - Judy, Brenda & Peggy (Ma-maw Teague) - my two great aunts and my grandmother! I was told they haven't taken a picture together in decades!!! |
 |
| Family Pic - Me, Nannie Stroud, Angie & Mom |
 |
| I thought I needed to try on Cooper's new bath towel for size :) |
 |
| Me & Aunt Debi |
 |
| Another Family Pic - Ma-maw Teague, Judy, Mom, Me, Ashley, Tammy & Missy |
 |
| Cute little sign Stacey made so the guests knew where to go :) |
 |
| Addie & Troy joined in the festivities too! |
 |
| Me & Kamlyn (Troy's mommy) |
 |
| One more of the cute diaper cake Shannon made and Cooper's "Baseball" Piggy Bank! |
No comments:
Post a Comment