Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

We've had so much going on lately, that Brad and I decided not to do anything at all for Valentine's Day this year. Well, being the amazing husband he is, he didn't listen and decided to send me roses. He knows I LOVE flowers, period! Yesterday I got an email from him where the roses he ordered where stuck in customs and I may or may not get them. He was so mad because they were GUARANTEED to be here either Friday of last week or Monday, and they weren't going to make it. The company gave us a full refund on the flowers, but he was still really bummed about the entire situation.

So, today at work I heard the front door bell chime and went up front to see who was here and how I could help them, and it was the Fed-Ex guy with my flowers. How exciting. We got a full refund on the flowers and the flowers still made it here, even if it was a day late. I love them and will enjoy them as long as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment