Wednesday I had my 37 week doctor's appointment and all is well. My blood pressure was good - 110/72. She said my weight was good, but I have gained more than I wanted to (that means I have more to lose now). She said I was measuring at 37cm, so where he was ahead last week he is back on track this week. She asked if he was moving fine, I told her he had slowed down a little but was still moving. She couldn't feel his head and she was slightly concerned with his movements slowing down, so she decided to do a simple ultrasound. They don't have the nice sophisticated u/s equipment at this office like they do in their office attached to the hospital, so she didn't do any measurements to check his weight or take any pictures for me. We did get a great heartbeat (between 129bpm & 132bpm), saw his little stomach, all of his manhood (which he had no shame showing off), checked the fluid levels and she checked to see if he was practicing his fetal breathing technique - which he was. So, there was nothing to worry about. She said his head was still in the down position and he has dropped a little. Hopefully he will make his grand entrance sooner than later. I am so ready to meet him and hold him!
 |
| 37 Weeks |
On a separate note, yesterday was Brad's 29th birthday. He jokingly said he was going to be selfish and that Cooper had to stay put for the day because he didn't want to share his birthday...hehe! It was cool that we had an u/s yesterday though, so Brad still got to see his son on his borthday. We went to dinner last night at Fire & Sticks. Brad's parents, his sister & her husband, their two girls and my parents all went. It was a fun (and YUMMY) dinner. My nieces, 6 and 3, asked if Cooper had ever had Japanese food before and if he liked it. They are so cute.
 |
| Brad getting ready to blow out his cnadles - Chris is being goofy in the background! |
 |
| Brad blowing out his candles! |
When we got home from dinner, we had a couple baby presents to open form friends that had left the gifts with my mother-in-law and father-in-law. When I came into the living room, there was another gift sitting in the floor. Brad said it was to both of us, he didn't know who it was from and for me to open it. So, I opened it and there was the new camera I had been wanting. Brad said it was an early birthday/push present from him and my parents and they wanted me to have it before Cooper got here. He is the best hubby ever, now I just have to figure out how to use it :) I told him thank you, but I felt bad because he was giving me a present on his birthday and I didn't even have a gift to gove him because it hadn't come in yet. Hopefully, I will get to take some pictures with the new camera soon as post them on here for you to see.
You make a beautiful pregnant lady!!! =)
ReplyDelete