Well, today is 23 weeks - ALREADY! That means only 17 weeks to go, assuming he comes on time. Not too much is going on this week. The biggest thing started Monday night. I was laying in bed with my hands on my tummy watching tv and, for the first time, I felt him kick from the outside. He did it several times. I was so sad Brad wasn't here to feel it. He left Monday morning for a training class in New Jersey and won't be back till Friday evening. I called and told him what had happened and I couldn't wait till he got back to feel little man kick and/or punch...hehe :)
I have been feeling the baby move some for the past few weeks, but the past week or so it has definitely been more often and noticeable. And, ever since Monday night, I feel like he has been moving like crazy all week. I think he is just anxious for his daddy to get home. All he gets to hear rigt now is mommy and Harley. I hope he gives Brad a good kick tromorrow night when he gets home.
Other than that, all else has been pretty calm. My IBS seems to be acting up a little here lately, but nothing that a little food and rest doesn't take care of. I go in for my 24 week check up on Tuesday, 11/23. This is one of those "off week" appointments where nothing particularly exciting happens. We will get to hear little man's heartbeat and I get to meet a new doctor this visit. This will be the first male doctor in the practice I will meet. There are 5 total doctors in the office I go to and they require you to meet all the doctors on a rotation basis because there is no guarantee who will be on call when we deliver. So far everyone has been so nice and friendly.
Ok, I'm done rambling. Here's my 22w5d bump picture. Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment