Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My.First.Official.Baby.Tomlin.Purchase.

I am full of blog entries today it seems like, or maybe I am just trying to play catch up from a very eventful weekend. Up until this weekend I have refrained from making any purchases for our little man on the way. This is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I managed to go 22 weeks and 2 days without buying a single thing for our little one. Well, I caved on Saturday. When shopping in downtown Wilmington, we passed a cute little baby consignment shop called Baby Bugs. I was just browsing through the store when they caught my eye, the cutest pair of little shoes I have ever seen. It was all over, I picked them up and had to buy them. It was a pair of Merrell's. The lady that ran the shop said she bought them for her nephew, but his feet were too fat to wear them. So, I got a brand new, never been worn before pair of baby Merrell's. Hopefully little man will be able to wear them one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment