Everything went really well at this appointment. The u/s tech did the usual screening test and said everything was normal and the heartbeat was 141bpm (she said the average range is around 110 to 180, I think). He is growing just like he should and actually measuring exactly to date. I asked about this and she said it is not very common for a baby to measure to the date, but very unusual for them to measure exactly to the date at both the 12 week and 20 week u/s. It looks like he really wants his birthday to be St. Patrick's Day!
This was a special occasion that we decided to invite our parents to join in on. As of right now, the only person I will have in the delivery room with me is Brad, so we thought this would be good for them to be there for. Technology has definitely changed since they had us, so they were amazed at the clarity of the pictures on the screen. It was all we could do to keep them quiet so the u/s tech could explain what she was showing them.
These are the last pictures we will get of our little man until he is born, unless the doctors decide we need to do an unscheduled u/s later on. So, I leave you with some images and videos of our little man. Enjoy :)





No comments:
Post a Comment